This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
4 comments:
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
This is such a cute video. I love how Zander is calling to Ellie and knows where she is. Max feels bad that he isn't calling her too! Thanks for sharing the video!
Post a Comment